|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Rush forward quickly and perform a powerful slash through all enemies in your path. Enemies in range will be hit within 1 second of the rush forward.|
|Switching Skill (Ciel)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Darkness Cutter||Darkness Possession|
|PvE||1562%||2030%||4||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||1874%||2436%||4||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Haste Darkness Cutter||Heavy Darkness Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||12 Seconds||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Regular||Creeping Terror Back Attack|
|Normal||Darkness Possession||Normal||Darkness Possession|
- Does not account for splash damage.
|Creeping Terror||Summon Darkness|
Tips and Details
- When the demon from Summon Darkness is active, the skill will dash well outside the screen in front, giving it tremendous forward range, as well as much more vertical range.
- Darkness Cutter is currently counted as an Active for Creeping Terror's Burst of Terror effect, meaning it will not trigger it except randomly through the effects of Force of Fear. The back attack damage increase does correctly consider it a Special Active, however.
- If the demon from Summon Darkness expires right as you activate the skill, Ciel will still dash forward the extended range, but no damage will be dealt at all.
- Oddly, if you immediately re-summon it however, this skill will still use the one in the process of expiring if used immediately and for any following uses (through cooldown reductions and the like) if it has yet to fully disappear, while the new demon will attack as usual without aiding you in the skill.
- Like Shackling Chain, this skill will deal splash damage.