|[Passive] Raises the efficiency of musket and allows you to use Nitro Motor.|
Max MP is increased and all skill's physical damage will be converted to magical damage.
|Skill Level||Level Required||Max MP Increase||Musket Command||Nitro Motor|
|Cast Speed Increase||MP Cost Decrease||Charge Count||Additional MP Usage|
(After 2 Nitro Motor Uses)
|1||15||+60 MP||5%||2%||1||1 MP|
|1||15||+60 MP||5%||2%||1||10 MP|
Tips and Details
- Charges are regenerated upon landing and by killing enemies.
- You can also use the Nitro Motor to perform a triple jump by double tapping the up key after a double jump.
- Remaining charges can be used to hover in place, but will not increase your height further.
- You will not be dashing after using an aerial boost, but any command will still act as if it was a command. To perform a command however, another dash input will be required.
- The musket attack speed increase part of the passive is likely based off of Female Spitfire's now deleted passive Musket Mastery, while the Nitro Motor comes from the passive Nitro Motor.
- The passive's skill icon uses the icon featured in another air-related skill from Female Gunner, Aerial Fire instead however.
Valkyrie - Skills