|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Tch...My arm...it's becoming unbearable!
Reckless Fist focuses his power on his Nasod arm, dealing lethal blows of damage effortlessly than ever before. Channeling his rage and Nasod insanity to his own power, the Reckless Fist is a force to be reckoned with.
Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him. Walk the path of the Reckless Fist and teach your enemies to never stand in your way!
As Reckless Fist, Raven has spiky hair that covers some of his eyes with parts of it turning white, possibly due to the stress of controlling his cursed Nasod Arm. He wears a black and orange shirt, dark gray pants with orange belts wrapped around his left leg and a metallic pattern covering his right leg, orange and black armored shoes, and a necklace with a cross. On his right arm, he wears a long glove that almost covers his arm. His Nasod Arm has mutated and appears more similarly to that of a demonic claw than a robotic claw.
Raven's personality has greatly changed as Reckless Fist. He is now a powerful warrior that is always menacing and destroys everything in his path. Sometimes, Raven has bursts of fury and screams in rage when fighting. It is also shown that he has some sadistic tendencies.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Over Taker can advance into Reckless Fist. To receive the 2nd job quest, you must be Lv. 35 and have access to Altera to be able obtain the quest from Ariel.
Reckless Fist can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Reckless Fists's Nuclear Source .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- 16 drops from Nasod Blader in 4-5: Nasod Foundry on any difficulty.
- 10 item which can be obtained from disassembling equipment between the levels 28 ~ 37.
- 2 Advanced HP Potions (Can obtained through a repeatable quest from Allegro)
- Collect items from 4-6: Altera Core on any difficulty:
- 5 drops from Assault Nasod: Type-W9.
- 20 drops from Elite Nasod Guard: Shield.
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect 12 Refined Dark Steel item from the Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedicatiuon Entrance on any difficulty.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
- KR trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- His arm appears to have evolved to the point where it has become a living part of Raven, explaining its strange appearance.
- Reckless Fist and Blade Master show the most difference in years from their previous jobs.