|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Tch...My arm...it's becoming unbearable!
Reckless Fist focuses his power on his Nasod arm, dealing lethal blows of damage effortlessly than ever before. Channeling his rage and Nasod insanity to his own power, the Reckless Fist is a force to be reckoned with.
Raven's efforts to overtake his Nasod arm came as no easy task. In order to control the Nasod arm's power, he continues to train his body to the limit, channeling his rage into raw power. Raven crushes every enemy that stands in his path, and as his arm continues to grow stronger, the power starts to become unbearable. He knows that the clock is ticking—it's only a matter of time before his rage takes over and his sanity abandons him. Walk the path of the Reckless Fist and teach your enemies to never stand in your way!
As Reckless Fist, Raven has spiky hair that covers some of his eyes with parts of it turning white, possibly due to the stress of controlling his cursed Nasod Arm. He wears a black and orange shirt, dark gray pants with orange belts wrapped around his left leg and a metallic pattern covering his right leg, orange and black armored shoes, and a necklace with a cross. On his right arm, he wears a long glove that almost covers his arm. His Nasod Arm has mutated and appears more similarly to that of a demonic claw than a robotic claw.
Raven's personality has greatly changed as Reckless Fist. He is now a powerful warrior that is always menacing and destroys everything in his path. Sometimes, Raven has bursts of fury and screams in rage when fighting. It is also shown that he has some sadistic tendencies.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Over Taker can advance into Reckless Fist. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town or the board.
Reckless Fist can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Reckless Fists's Nuclear Source.
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- 16 drops from Nasod Blader in 4-5 on any difficulty.
- 10 item which can be obtained from disassembling equipment between the levels 28 ~ 37.
- 2 Advanced HP Potions (Can obtained through a repeatable quest from Allegro)
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Collect 12 Refined Dark Steel item from the Durahan Knight in 5-1 on any difficulty.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
I'll share this pain with you as well.
At Lv70, you will be able to advance to Transcendence path. The Transcendence quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will.
- Clear 5 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Ereda)
- Collect 5 Very Small Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Lanox Dungeon on Very Hard)
- Collect 5 Tiny Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Collect 3 Big Goddesses' Breath Fragments (Any Secret Dungeon)
- Clear 20 Secret Dungeons
Transcendent Skill Tree
- KR trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Blade Master) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- His arm appears to have evolved to the point where it has become a living part of Raven, explaining its strange appearance.
- Reckless Fist and Blade Master show the most difference in years from their previous jobs.