Generate Black Hole
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active] Casts a black hole that will suck enemies in, followed by an explosion.|
| Core Activation Skill
|Class||Level Required||Left Skill Trait Level||Right Skill Trait Level|
|Character Level||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||3767%||193%||772%||1||24||1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Ruthless Generate Black Hole||Enhanced Generate Black Hole|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|37||Skill will cancel Mana Break||45|| Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
Tips and Details
- The range of the skill is more or less the entire screen.
- Generate Black Hole is able to reach across different planes of maps.
- The skill has difficulty in sucking monsters that are on platforms that are above.
- It is possible for some enemies that are sucked from behind Eve to be blocked by herself, missing the hit box. This only occurs with some large enemies.
- Contrary to popular belief, this skill will not work on free range flying enemies such as Wyverns. It does work on mobs that have wings but aren't technically flying, like bats.
- Enemies that have high movement speed may be able to escape it, if they were moving away from the attack.
- The Black Hole will not follow Eve if she falls of a platform during the initial setback of the skill.
- Sometimes, Eve will be delay cancelled through such a motion and is able to act normally while the skill is in effect.
- Although it does mediocre damage, it has a wide area of effect and almost guaranteed hits.
- The awakening boost is not included as part of the skill description values.
- Not including the awakening multiplier, the damage in awakening totals 5404%.
- Useful for grouping enemies that like to super armor, or enemies that can't be grouped normally (such as defunct Nasods that are lying on the ground).
- Can be used to great effect against Henir's Cargo Airship's Wally No. MK9s when casted in the center.
- As the awakened skill does 25 hits, be wary of party members that are intending to skill, as the hits nearly guarantee a super armor of the mob which causes a knock back and may cancel any activated skills.
- Use the awakened skill in PvP only after your opponent exhausts his/her MP to ensure that mana breaking is not possible.
- Occasionally, the black hole may 'pull' other players into it when the player is blocking an enemy.
- Similar to Wind Wall and Final Strike in that it gives some time for other players to chip in, especially in PvP.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Explosion's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes larger.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- 10/29/2015 KR
- "Maximized" attribute changed to "Lighter".
- "Merciless" attribute changed to "Enhanced".
- "Lighter" and "Enhanced" attribute locations swapped.
|South Korea||???||Generate Black Hole|
|Japan||ジェネレートブラックホール|| Generate Black Hole
|China (Simplified Chinese)||黑洞效应||Black Hole Effect|
|Germany||Schwarzes Loch||Black Hole|
|France||Trou noir||Black hole|
|Code: Exotic Skills|