Generate Black Hole
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active] Eve generates a black hole to pull enemies in, then triggers it to explode dealing massive damage. In awakening targets will take continuous damage while being sucked in.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost Per Level||Alternative|
|Another Code||Lv. 20||20||2||Dimension Link - Guardian|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||20||2162%||110%||440%||1||22||1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories, and titles.
To my Queen: Your Black Hole machine has an upgrade available to improve the skill....with this written down....you can be the strongest out there! - Oberon
Name: Black Hole Ver.4.0 / 블랙홀 Ver.4.0 (KR)
Description: Increases suction range of the black hole by 30% and increases the damage by 10%.
Tips and Details
- The range of the skill is more or less the entire screen.
- Generate Black Hole is able to reach across different planes of maps.
- The skill has difficulty in sucking monsters that are on platforms that are above.
- It is possible for some enemies that are sucked from behind Eve to be blocked by herself, missing the hit box. This only occurs with some large enemies.
- Contrary to popular belief, this skill will not work on free range flying enemies such as Wyverns. It does work on mobs that have wings but aren't technically flying, like bats.
- Enemies that have high movement speed may be able to escape it, if they were moving away from the attack.
- The Black Hole will not follow Eve if she falls of a platform during the initial setback of the skill.
- Sometimes, Eve will be delay cancelled through such a motion and is able to act normally while the skill is in effect.
- Although it does mediocre damage, it has a wide area of effect and almost guaranteed hits.
- After the Skill Tree Revamp, the awakening boost is no longer pre-included as part of the skill description values.
- Disconsidering the awakening multiplier, the lv20 damage in awakening totals 4082%; with the skill note, it goes up to 4490,2%, which is similar to Junk Break's total damage in awakening.
- Useful for grouping enemies that like to super armor, or enemies that can't be grouped normally (such as defunct Nasods that are lying on the ground).
- Can be used to great effect against Henir's Cargo Airship's Wally No. MK9s when casted in the center.
- As the awakened skill does 22 hits, be wary of party members that are intending to skill, as the hits nearly guarantee a super armor of the mob which causes a knock back and may cancel any activated skills.
- Use the awakened skill in PvP only after your opponent exhausts his/her MP to ensure that mana breaking is not possible.
- Occasionally, the black hole may 'pull' other players into it when the player is blocking an enemy.
- Similar to Wind Wall and Final Strike in that it gives some time for other players to chip in, especially in PvP.