Please change your guild pages into Guild: namespace, (i.e. http://elwiki.net/w/xxx to http://elwiki.net/w/Guild:xxx).
These redirect pages will be removed by June 30th, 2015.
Ancient Nasod Princess Apple
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
"-- Analyzing Data –
"Hi~ I am the Ancient Nasod Princess, Apple!! I only fight if I have to~"
Ancient Nasod Princess Apple
Apple is the Ancient Nasod Princess that has been asleep for centuries but was awakened by King Nasod. Apple is very gentle and intelligent. She was quietly hiding at Altera Core until it was time to come out. However, the Ancient Nasod Code: Q-PROTO_00 was not able to rest due to the El's explosion. Now, Code: Q-PROTO_00 is aware of Apple's existence and is headed to Altera Core. Apple intends to use all of the power remaining from the El and use it against Code: Q-PROTO_00 to modify and control her code.
Apple seeks to gain more of the Elstone's power but realizes that Colonel Edan, the Bloody Officer, holds the power of El. She now hopes to use the modified Q-PROTO_00 to attack him.
Class: Code: Empress
Apple poses little threat. While she has increased attack speed, she has difficulty catching players that alternate between platforms. She also likes to spam Energy Contract for no reason. She doesn't have a Roar either. Catch her with ranged attacks and punish her.
When paired with another Epic NPC however, be wary of being "sniped" by Heaven's Fist, as although it is nerfed, it can and will finish you off if you are low on HP. For this reason, kills are much more guaranteed if you go after her rather than be sniped by her while mid-killing the other NPC.
- Apple's Assistant, a pink version of Oberon, is called "Charon".
- While Apple's version of Ophelia does not officially have a name, fans often call her "Persephone" to match Charon's theme.
- Apple's (and Code Q-PROTO_00) awakening was influenced by Eve's awakening.
- In the ancient Nasod era, Apple was a princess under the rule of Eve.
- Realizing that Q-PROTO_00 was now active, Apple realized that she had to gain control over this terrifying machine. While she was successful in utilizing the Core's power to do so, the resulting attempt destroys the entire core.
- However, her control over Q-PROTO_00 is extremely unstable. Fearing another loss of control and an unstoppable rampage, Apple joins the arena, bringing Q-PROTO_00 with her in an attempt to seek out Edan.
- Edan possesses the purest contract of blood, another form of El Energy.
- Apple intends to use Q-PROTO_00 to subdue Edan in an attempt to utilize the contract of blood to stabilize Q-PROTO_00 once and for all.
- Apple wrote the skill notes Quick and Powerful!, Breaking In I, and Dual Auto Reaction.
- Apple is one of the few Epic NPCs to have their own dialogue portraits, which are seen from events only.
- Apple is the only one to have up to three type of portraits: one with her in normal clothing, one as a Miss Elrios contestant, and one as the winner of the Miss Elrios pageant.